Does the list of Alien BBC stations in the latest CS7 beta work
correctly? I though I might have messed mine up but I've reinstalled
and used the Reset to Defaults facility but the station menu still
seems a bit odd. For instance the BBC Radio item is last in the menu.
Above this item this there are loads of none BBC stations listed
including Italian, Spanish and German stations.

The BBC Listen Again item is buried within the BBC Radio submenu.

There is an item called ""BBC What On Radio" in the main menu. Is there
a title a typo?

If this is how it is, I'd like to be able to edit the menus and sub
menus myself. However, using the web page interface I can just about
edit indivudual entries but I can't seem to move them up or down the
menu item listings.

I remember when AlienBBC was first produced the menu was arrived at via
a screen scrape of the BBC web page. Is this still the case or is it
possible for me to directly edit a text file to arrange the menus
exactly as I'd like? It seems impossible to use the current menu edit
function to arrange them sensibll and using it sometimes gets
unexpected results.

I do realise I am using a beta version!  :-)

Thanks

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen