Erland,

Last night I wanted to play unrated songs from "No Album" in random order.  I
couldn't find an obvious way to do this, but sure I've done it before.

There are a few issues, which I think you already know about:

1. From player UI, I can't get into the TrackStat mixer.  Eg. Albums -> "No
Album" -> mixers -> TrackStat doesn't do anything.
2. I don't think it's possible to start a dynamic playlist from TrackStat, so
although I could potentially get a list of Not Rated songs via TrackStat for
the chosen album, I couldn't play random songs from it.  I though I could do
this from the WebUI (an option to play as dynamic playlist), but I can't see
that in the new default skin.

I think I can create a SQL Playlist that would use album context (or if played
directly would ask the user to choose an album), and then play unrated songs in
random order, but before I did that, I wondered if there was already a way to
do that?

Phil