I have an annoying problem with this plugin. That is, no matter what I
try to play using similar artists, it always plays the same thing. For
example, regardless of which of about ten (VERY different artists from
Andy Williams and the Kingston Trio to the "Thievery Corporation" to
opera) "similar artists" or tags I have saved for the last two weeks,
it always wants to play Christmas music (last time I CHOSE to play
Christmas music was about two weeks ago). I can't get it to change.
The rest of the time I get "Error sending update to LastFM."

I like the plugin. It just doesn't seem to work anymore.

--
NFLnut