Hellay!

I've began to use my N800 thru TightVNC/VNC Viewer which, when opening
Moose and resizing it to the N800 screen gives a very nice and good
looking alternative to remote. Actually faster than going the usual way
with the 770 skin for SS/SC. Its very easy to handle with the Touch View
and it's nice that also the Library gets big.

However, the Tree view (Library) is really small all the time. Makes it
quite hard to see all the radio stations, for example.

I wish there was a Touch Mode for the Tree view as well. In that case
Moose+N800 would be an astonishing combo!

Cheers!

/booguss

--
booguss