pippin;260888 Wrote:
> Let me guess: You have been modifying Template code (the Perl style code
> in [% %] brackets.
>
> That is EXTREMELY sensitive to any errors, especially syntax errors
> (forgotten %, or ] or IF...END brackets or type checking etc.
> The code is compiled into Perl code and this Perl code is being cached.
> When something goes wrong with that, you have to delete the Cache (don't
> know about Vista, but under XP this is at Documents & Settings/All
> Users/Application Data/Squeezecenter/Cache/templates/<path>
> Delete the "iPeng" directory and restart the server.
> This is absolutely annoying, but that's how it is....
>
> Good luck!

Some occasions this could be the problem yes since modifying some parts
is a bit trial and error, but in Vista the cache folder is always empty,
probably they have hidden it somewhere you'll never find it... :-)

--
wiped

Squeezebox 3 - SS 6.5.1 - CD T2500 - 2Gb ram - 2000 albums with 30000
songs (FLAC and MP3) - 324Gb Music Folder

Happy Ipod Touch and iPeng user!