I am making the move from PC to Mac so I suspect I'm making some simple
mistake based on lack of knowledge with the Mac. There are several
other posts with this title but none of the ones I found address what
I'm seeing.

I have Slimserver installed and running but I cannot see XM Radio. I
successfully installed the Lazy Search plug in so I believe I have the
right directory (/Users/Peter/Library/SlimDevices/Plugins. I have
confirmed that all the files are present but I don't see XM showing up
as an option under Settings/Internet Radio, even after a restart. I
also checked under Settings/Plugins just to be sure.

Is this the right directory? If so, any other suggestions? TIA

VERSION INFO
SlimServer Version: 6.5.4 - 12568 - Mac OS X 10.5.1 (9B18) - EN - utf8
Server IP address: 10.25.113.34
Perl Version: 5.8.8 darwin-thread-multi-2level
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-standard

--
oriordan