this has been bugging me for awhile. When i use the remote to dial in an
artist, I can hold down the play button and i then have the option of
going into custom browse or trackstat. If i go into trackstat I have
all of the trackstat options but these options aren't connected back to
the artist that I originally selected.

The question then is: how do I select an artist on my remote and then
select a trackstat playback option for just that artist (or genre,
etc., etc.)? For example, I search out wilco in my library and then I'd
like trackstat to make a playlist that only plays top rated wilco songs.
I know I could create a dynamic playlist to accomplish this task but
often times i like to pick an artist on the remote at random and then
want to hear that artists' best songs.

thanks for any and all help!

--
exile