I've lately felt that all my existing 10 third party plugins takes too
much time to maintain and keep developing. The problem with this is
that I don't get enough time to develop new plugin ideas and other
stuff I like to investigate.

I asked for help previously in the following thread and got some
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41583

Anyway, I've decided that since there wasn't more interest, the current
plugins will stay as they are with the current functionality and I'll
continue to provide bug corrections and small enhancements requests
when I have the time.

If someone likes to contribute and just didn't notice the previous
thread, the source code of all my plugins has now been moved to the
following Google Code project:
http://code.google.com/p/erlandplugins/

Besides the code, all previously registered feature requests has also
been moved to the Google Code project, if you are missing something
please register it at http://code.google.com/p/erlandplugins/issues

So, if any third party developer or even Logitech would like to help
maintaining, extending or correcting bugs in any of my plugins this is
now possible. If anyone is interested in getting more involved and like
some more information regarding the internals and the functionality the
plugins provide, just let me know.

I'll give svn write access to anyone that likes to contribute and also
has done some previous work related to Perl, SlimServer or SlimServer
Plugins. So if you have the knowledge and are interested in helping
with the plugin development, please let me know.

The iPeng related work I've done recently in my plugins isn't affected
by the above mentioned decision, I still plan to continue extending
this part of the plugins.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))