Oke, found out the the packed lib was the problem.
As soon as extracted the pm files, put them in the ExtendedAlarm root
dir, all was working oke. I don't know why it didn't work with the lib
though. Could it have to do with the fact that I'm on Vista  now? (user
account control may have to do with it?)

anyway -> all working now, and have to say, great plugin, now my alarm
clock is truly replaced.

--
Heimiko

Transporter -> XLR Attenuators (-20db) -> Electrocompaniet AW100 DMB ->
Dynaudio Audience 122
___
BK Monolith
Analog modded SB3 -> tube buffer -> Trends Audio TA-10 ->  Eltax
Monitor III