Hi Rantech

Thanks for the attached log file. Unfortunately I don't see anything
obviously wrong. :(

Question: Most entries are around 18:44, is that when the lockup
happened? Or was it at 21:09?

Also, to clarify, how are you using IRBlaster and IRRepeater?

As far as I understand you are using the original remote for your DVD
and Amplifier and _repeat_ this signals through SB into your cabinet
where the DVD and Amp is. Correct?

But at the same time you have events configured for IRBlaster to turn
on and off your amp when turning on and off your SB. True?

And the TV is controlled with it's own remote control but seems to
lockup SB since SB also picks up the TVs remote signals?

So, in the attached log, where is the TV coming into the picture?

And when you say SB locks up, does it still play music or react upon
its own remote control, but not repeat or is it locked up completely?
I.e. no reaction at all?

Sorry for all this questions. I try to get a feeling what your setup is
and how you are using IRBlaster/IRRepeater and if there is a pattern
that would help me to reproduce it in my system.

Thanks
Felix

--
fcm4711

Everyone said: This cannot be done. But one day someone came along who
didn't know about this - and did it. (Source unknown)