Echo;267879 Wrote:
> It's a problem with the older style plugins.  The following is a
> workaround to clear the submission cache:  log into last.fm, go to your
> password page and re-enter your *existing* password into all three
> fields (current pw, new pw and confirm pw), press the 'change password'
> button. Note that there is no need to pick a new password - use your
> current one for all three entries.  You'll need to do this every time
> track submissions stops.   As meltingrobot stated, they are aware of
> the issue and are trying to fix it.

In addition, I think they were having some problems in-house.  People
were reporting problems with iSproggler too.  Thanks for the tip,
though.  I never heard that and will give it a try.

--
studley

The Guide is definitive. Reality is often inaccurate.

Know my music... know me.
http://www.last.fm/user/dstudley
http://www.pandora.com/people/studley3