As SqueezeCenter 7.0 is nearing completion, I'm now offering the
'RadioFeeds UK & Ireland' (http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk) feeds for Slim
Devices to the general public for testing.
If you'd like to try out the set of feeds for your Squeezebox or
Transporter, *please register for the service at
www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze.asp*

This is currently an exclusive for members of the Slim Devices support
forums, i.e. I haven't yet offered these feeds even on the RadioFeeds
website.

For those who haven't heard of RadioFeeds, it's a website listing live
UK and Irish radio stations, but with the aim of being the web's most
up-to-date. I like to think it's been doing that ever since its launch
in 2001.

--
vinnielo

Come and try: RadioFeeds UK & Ireland for your Squeezebox!
http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze.asp