>And again: only with LastFM? Can you confirm the CPU load caused by the
>browser? If yes: what browser, what OS, any chance to reproduce using a
>different browser?

I have only noticed a problem so far with streaming LastFM stations.

Using Firefox 2, CPU goes up to 15% when fetching pages, but takes ages
(minutes) to complete.

Using IE7, CPU seems a lot heavier - moving mouse over the list returned by
Browse Albums sends CPU up to 50% (dual processor box), and the highlighting is
slow (lags way behind where the mouse is moved).  This appears to be the normal
case for me, which is why I use Firefox!  However, pages are being served up
much faster than Firefox in this situation.

Phil