schiegl;271192 Wrote:
> Erland,
>
> thank you very much! I'm really appreciating your plugins.
>
> one minor problem concerning the trackstat plugin. I had to remove some
> empty directories (Trackstat/lib/Plugins/*, Trackstat/lib/Plugins and
> Trackstat/lib/Time) otherwise the Plugins-TrackStat-Plugin.par didn't
> install. Found the problem/difference when comparing b5 to b6.
>
> kind regards,
> Markus
Same here.
Actually I had this issue with all three plugins and I had to delete
the whole <plugin>/lib/Plugins subtree. That DID help, though.

The plugins themselves look cool now on iPeng although I didn't see
them on my iPod yet, but only on PC-Safari, so I'll keep more detailed
comments for later today...
Playlist Control, Pagebar and Alphabet bar work fine (where present),
the new Icons look great, Trackstat looks really great.
I will have to check how well the 3-row-selection on the Track view for
CustomBrowse works.
I'm also quite happy that you have the mixer Icon, this way iPeng can
provide that without having to change the default behavior, now you can
have both. Good.

Do you also have a "Custom Browse" Icon that I override with my default
Icon? Should I remove that one?

I noticed that the "back" arrow does not work (it get's you to "home").
Is that on purpose? I use the pwd_list to go back up, and there's also a
JS function to save the page # you came from on a certain level.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com