I hope I will explain clearly my problem:

I have installed SlimNAS with freeNAS on a Compaq EVO e-pc, a single
IDE Hard disk computer (the next step is to use a IDE Compact flash to
get a super silent pc). No one problem!!! The Squeezecenter is working
fine, but...

I don't succeed to join the music directory that is now on a (stupid)
NAS on my network, so the rescan give 0 song. I try to use the command
mount or ln but without any results.

There is someone that can help me with a step by step guide? I know
something of the Windows world but very less of Linux.

Thanks, Riccardo

P.S. I've already searched in this forum and also on the internet but
with no results.

--
RiccardoR