OK, being a "UI-is-something-you-use" guy, I haven't read the full
manual (but I have read bits and pieces).

Going for an artist, let me get the proper procedure for playing
everything from that artist straight, starting from the following
assumption:

- I currently have a playlist with 30 tracks running (e.g. a Random Mix
;-)
- I start from the "home" menu

Then what I do is:
- Touch "browse library -> Artists".
- Touch the "x" symbol next to "The Current Playlist" to get me an
empty playlist
- Touch "E" as in Ella Fitzgerald. Then wait.
- Scroll to I find Ella
- Touch the "+" sign. Wait to I see "all songs have been added"
- Check the playlist by clicking the "playslist " icon next to
"untitled playlist"
- Tap title of first song to play this playlist

Ok. This works. But I could have saved a bit of waiting time if it had
worked like it does as standard on my SB with my remote:

- Select "Music Library -> Browse Artists"
- Type "E", then it jumps to first artist with E
- Scroll to I find Ella
- Press "play"

That's it. 4 steps instead of 7...

Or did I miss something in the manual? (if so: Sorry!)

Sune

--
Sune