dodgeboy;276794 Wrote:
> I don't have that directory either...  html is the only sub folder off
> of SuperDateTime at that level.
>
> [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]:/usr/share/squeezecenter/Plugins/SuperDateTime/html/EN/plugins/SuperDateTime#
> ls
> html
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>

> Dave

OK, here's the deal.  Go out and grab the latest SuperDateTime from the
plugin site and you'll have the missing directories.  Now for the
mistake I (and perhaps you) made.  I downloaded the file on Windows,
extracted the zip, and copied it over via Samba to my Ubuntu box.
However, there must be a Samba default that takes all uppercase
directory names (namely the "HTML" and "EN" directories that are
adjacent) and transcodes them to lower case during the copy operation.
Mixed-case names (like SuperDateTime) were left alone.  So, I renamed
the offending lower-case directories back to upper case and lo and
behold I got the page to pop.

In my case both "HTML" and "EN" were transcoded.  In your case it looks
like only the "HTML" directory got munged (in addition to your missing
directories and files).

--
mbonsack