Following this guide, and kdf's advice, I am trying to create a custom
map to map a button to the Execute on Demand function of the latest
version (39) of his Execute Script plugin.

It doesn't work, so almost certainly I am doing something wrong, but
here's what I have tried.

I use Mac OS 10.4.11.

I have a file in the IR folder of the Squeezecenter folder of
Application Support, which is certainly where it should go.

Does it matter whether the file is called Custom.map or custom.map? I
thought I had tried both.

Custom is the chosen option under Player, Remote.

I have turned Squeezecenter off and on again (several times).

The text of Custom.map reads

[common]
sleep = modefunction_PLUGIN.ExecuteScript::Plugin->execute_on_demand

But pressing the sleep button calls the normal sleep function, not the
script marked for execution on demand.

Any ideas?

--
danco