erland;275348 Wrote:
> SqueezeCenter automatically scans ratings from iTunes and stores them
> intoe the SqueezeCenter database if you have configured and checked the
> "use iTunes" checkbox in "SqueezeCenter Settings/iTunes".

Does this actually happen? I've never seen my ratings getting
transferred.... something wrong in my end? Check-mark is there :-)

erland;275348 Wrote:
> To get the ratings into TrackStat you will need to configure option 4.
> This is done by installing the Custom Scan plugin and configuring the
> "iTunes Statistics Import" scanning module in "SqueezeCenter
> Settings/Custom Scan". You can configure this scanning module to run
> automatically at the end of a rescan or you can also run it manually
> when you feel it's time to do it.

Done. Did a manual iTunes Import Statistics scan after installation. So
far....it still seems that my ratings haven't made it through :-(
Anything special I should tick off somewhere? Or should I just wait
another rescan followed by a Custom Scan?

Thanks anyways. The most important is to be able to rate from my iPod
Touch :-)

Sune

--
Sune