I really apologize for the double-post.  I had posted on the Sirius
Radio plugin thread; but, I thought I might get someone's attention
here that has already tried SqueezeCenter 7, Sirius Radio via an SSH
client.

I used to have SSH setup perfectly for SlimSever 6.x.x  I could play
all different audio formats and even use Sirius plugin.

I used to simply forward ports 9000 and 3483 via my SSH client and
point Softsqueeze to "localhost"... that's it.

If I try this same configuration with SqueezeCenter 7 and beta Sirius
plugin in same fashion, I can navigate through the Sirius Radio channel
menus... connecting... buffering.. connected... but I dont hear audio.
The only way to "trick" the audio to play is to try to play a music
file from my music folders while its supposedly playing a sirius radio
station... then I start hearing the Sirius Radio plugin.

--
mkanet