I noticed most of stats are lost (ratings, play history, etc.)in
Trackstat 2.0 beta 07 even i restore my recent backup (daily).

Recently my external hard drive have been moved from f: to g:, I have
changed the trackstat setting accordingly as well as other SC settings.
My backup are stored in G:\Trackstat.

Can someone enlighten me how to ensure not losing the stat? I have set
to auto backup as default, do i need to backup manually/daily?

--
auronthas

Auronthas

Tajima Power Conditioner  Squeezebox 3 / Cambridge Audio 540C
V2  Van den Hul The Source  Cambridge Audio 540A
 Van den Hul Goldwater / Ortofon SPK 200  Sonus Faber
Concertino Domus

Dell Inspiron 640m  Window Vista  SC 7.0:  04 Mac 08
(Official) - 17793  Firmware: 86  Aztech DSL600EW

iPod Touch 16GB fw 1.1.4

Last.FM : http://www.last.fm/user/auronthas
Last.FM group I lead :
http://www.last.fm/group/Easy+Listening+-+Jazz+-+Classical+-+New+Age