didjean;280604 Wrote:
> I think so: when I am looking at the stats in itunes, nothing has been
> updated or added.

I assume this isn't the file you are trying to import to iTunes, this
is a backup file from TrackStat not an export file which can be
imported to iTunes.

To get the export file, you will need to have the Custom Scan plugin
installed and perform an export on the "iTunes Statistics Export"
scanning module in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Advanced/Custom Scan". Make
sure to click on the scanning module first to configure where you want
the file to be generated.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))