I haven't uploaded a new version yet but here's what I've done. The
"(Page n of m)" has now gone from the title bar and I've put a scroll
bar down the right hand side instead. This makes it clearer that page
prev/next is really page up/down. I should probably change the buttons
names too. The scrollbar can also be used to jump straight to a
particular point in the list although this works best with a stylus.
Simple screen taps are used to select and activate buttons or items.
Horizontal touch-slide-hold gestures do page up/down. Vertical
touch-slide-hold gestures effectively turn the entire screen into a
scrollbar.

Maybe I should implement an iPod-style clockwise/anti-clockwise gesture
too...

--
shawkie