I have been trying RTEListenBack, and indeed it does the job just fine
for the programs that have a straightforward Listen Back format. Thank
you, bpa.

The problem for me is that I really want to be able to listen back to
Gloria, but Gloria has a unique file name for each Listen Back date,
and only offers the last three or so weeks; also to Operas, but they
appear not to have any Listen Back links (although Apres Opera does);
and to the Lyric Concert, but that has a whole different page tree
layout.

If anyone does manage to create a website crawler that can build a menu
structure from the RTE website, I would be very grateful. It would
probably have to be so general that it could be used with any station
website.

Gerard Lardner

--
GerardLardner