> Before upgrading to 7.0, I used the older AlarmPlugin for a year with 4
> alarms (copies) and no problem.  Any ideas?

perhaps a pref migration issue?  Check the prefs file in
plugin/extendedalarm.prefs.  What are the alarms set for?

I run 5 alarms, all of which have been working fine. Two for weekdays, one
early, one later.  One for saturday morning, and the last two for sunday
early and later.

Try also changing the log level (server settings, advanced, logging) to
debug so that you can see the 24 hour scheduler.  All active alarms should
be found on startup.  The log will show a dump of what it finds for the
next 24 hours.

-k