Once I had it loading properly it took a couple of minutes to set it up.
The Meridian remote in the repositry is the old MSR and I have an MSR+
which uses a different device code. It took 60 seconds to learn 4
commands, and another 30 to set up the parameters.

A couple of things I'd like to ask for when used with the Squeezebox
controller:

- either disable the volume pop-up or set it to the chosen level in the
configuration file so it doesn't move when pressing the volume buttons

- If I press play from the now playing screen then it turns on and
starts playing, and if I press pause it turns off, but only for three
or four starts/stops. Is that an issue with your plug in or the
controller itself

Great plugin BTW it makes life so much easier for me.

Tim

--
timmorris