>I've been wanting something like this for a while, though I don't much
>like reading things scrolling on the SB display. I look forward to
>being able to view these in Browser UI. I hope you are also planning
>support for other file types, such as jpg and pdf. Then this could be
>used to view additional album art and pdfs of liner notes.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I hadn't really thought of other file types, as I
was primarily thinking of access on SqueezeBox to additional information on the
currently playing track.

However, when I write a webUI page for the plugin, it could at least provide
links to open windows to show other formats.

Phil