Just installed the server, SqueezeCenter-7.0.1-18767.exe, on a laptop
temporarily while my main PC is fixed and then put on AlienBBC v2.00
using the installer from the main AlienBBC website.

Could not get streams to play via SC but the mplayer tests from the
command-line work fine. Clicking play on a stream does nothing on the
web interface. Other local music files play fine. So I enabled
debugging as follows:

"C:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\squeezecenter" --d_plugin
--d_source --d_remotestream

Every time I click play on a live stream I get an error like this:

[08-04-15 20:24:36.1709]
Plugins::Alien::Parsers::PlayableAodParser::parse (89) no url found for
Five Live

My 'alienbbc.opml' file exists and contains all the live stream URLs.
If I delete this file and do a 'reset menu' the file is successfully
re-created.

Please can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

--
mattross