pippin;291768 Wrote:

> One thing: There's a "Playlists" mixer on NowPlaying now and this is
> always empty for me (it has a headline but no playlists or tracks). How
> is this suppose to work, do I have to create dynamic playlists first or
> something?
If I understand you correctly, you get the "Albums" and "Artists"
buttons beside "Playlists: " on the Now Playing screen, but when you
hit "Albums" or "Artists" you just get an empty page ?

At the moment you will have to create a new playlist using the SQL
Playlist plugin which takes a user selectable parameter of the type
song, artist, album or genre. There is templates available if you have
TrackStat installed, you can then create a playlist in SQL Playlist of
the type "Top rated for artist" or "Top rated for album".

I'll provide some default playlists with the next SQL Playlist version.
It hasn't made much sense so far since it isn't possible to launch this
mixer from the Now Playing page in the standard SqueezeCenter skins.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))