mherger;291584 Wrote:
> While you can't have the exact file type, you can have the file
> extension using the EXT tag.

Yeah, I tried FILE.EXT, doesn't seem to work with Internet Radio,
doesn't display anything, just a blank space.    :(

I know the data is there for Internet Radio cuz if I arrow right I see
all the meta data separated distinctly:  Title (radio station),
bitrate, file format, URL, etc..  So I'm guessing SC7 just doesn't
separate the meta data in a format that can be user selected for
MusicInfo like it can for kbps or artist-title.

Hey, I'm THRILLED you have given me the customization already present
in MusicInfo!  What I want displayed, where I want it displayed, all
separated!  Great plugin Michael.    :)

--
toby10