Hi,

May you help me to do SlimNAS working properly ? I tried to find an
answer in the "Big" SlimNAS thread but ?

I use FreeNAS 0.686.3 (revision 3011) embeded, I followed Michael's
instructions to install slimNAS 0.99 (download SqueezeCenter 7.0,
SlimNAS distribution, installation script on a share of FreeNAS, ...)

I have SqueezeCenter extension enabled in FreeNAS webGUI but, even
after rebbot, SqueezeCenter doesn't run on my FreeNAS (no [perl] or
mysqld in "ps ax").

Maybe there is something strange: in FreeNAS config file I have a line
about "services_slimserver_stop.php", but this file is not in my
/mnt/Big_Share/Musique/slimnas/usr/www directory.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Prospy.

--
prospy