Green0;293551 Wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> The first time I installed I tried an identifier for Reading, UK but it
> did not work.
> Second time I installed (after stopping server, complete uninstall,
> starting, etc) I used all the default values (60614 for Weather.com).
>
> Do you think that being the UK will affect the way it works?
>
> Many thanks
Did it work when you tried the 60614?
Please provide the Reading, UK identifier that you used and I'll see
what I get.  The plugin parses the website html to get the raw data.
Weather.com has been known recently to have minor variations in the
HTML for certain countries that throws things off.  It's been quite a
pain on my end writing code to cover these differences.

Thanks
-Greg

--
GoCubs