Hi,
Can anyone simply tell me how to get my SB to allow scrobbling for
last FM. When I try and set the player there is no option to switch on
it simply says "Do not scrobble this player" in the menu and is locked
to this.

I have also tried to enter my username and password for last fm in the
Squeezecenter settings menu and it won't accept them at all.

What am I doung wrong folks I can't get it working at all.

Am I correct in assuming I can listen to last Fm in squeezenetwork? I
only registerd my account a few days ago but it seems great.

Paul

--
Lennyz