sk33ve;293940 Wrote:

> Did anyone investigate doing this "fully"? I.e. so you can select the
> dynamic playlist from KDF's Extended Alarm settings page and it then
> uses that for the alarm?

kdf, if you are reading this, is there some way you could provide an
API in the ExtendedAlarm plugin where third party plugins could
register custom actions that the user could select to launch when an
alarm is triggered ?
It currently seems to hardcode custom playlists read from
Slim::Buttons::AlarmClock to call RandomPlay.

If I could either register a callback or a CLI command, I should be
able to make it possible for users to select playlists available
through the Dynamic Playlist plugin.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))