I'm running SqueezeCenter 7.0 under Vista, on a laptop (using FireFox as
my browser).  And I have Winamp 5,52.  Music Folder is local to the
Vista machine.  Winamp can play directly from the Music Folder.  And my
SB3s can find this SqueezeCenter and its Music Folder (mostly I have
them set to find a SqueezeCenter on an XP desktop, with an external
Music Folder.

I can't get SqueezeCenter to stream to Winamp.  With both open, I
manually enter http://localhost:9000/stream.mp3 into Winamp.  But
Winamp just shows a "Connecting...." message, but never plays.
SqueezCenter (using "Classic" skin) shows all the Music Folder in the
Left Pane, but the Right Pane shows "Your Player was not found".

Lower down that pane, there's the notice that you can connect via a
player to http://localhost:9000/stream.mp3.  That URL appears as a
link, and if I click on it, I get a QuickTime player in the Firefox
window.  But still no sound.

What am I doing wrong?  I want to use the SqueezeCenter interface to
play via Winamp.

AGB

--
agbagb