wireless200;303100 Wrote:
> Downloaded and installed 7.0.1 today.  The new built-in Sirius plugin is
> working well.  Thanks for the plugin you did Greg.  It definitely worked
> well and I appreciate the time you spent on it.  It was one of the
> principle reasons I bought first a SB and then the TP.
> regards, David

I just installed the official SC 7.0.1, as well.  Sirius now works via
Greg's plugin AND via SC 7.0.1.  My question is: how did SC 7.0.1 know
my Sirius user name and password?  I didn't have to enter them anywhere
for the new official Sirius 128kbps streaming to start working.  Did SC
7.0.1 pick up my info that I previously entered to enable Greg's Sirius
plugin?  Just curious.  Thanks.

And thanks, as always, to Greg, for getting the whole Sirius-Squeezebox
project going.  I consider this latest development a testament and
tribute to his excellent work on the plugin.

--
Bootzilla