2008/5/24 tcutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I've just started using Moose on my pc (0.66), and it's great.
> A couple questions on the Library interface...
> In "Tree" mode, at the top of the list, when I expand the  "Library"
> listing I see "Artist", and that hierarchy works fine (can traverse
> down to individual tracks), BUT... I would expect also a "Album"
> listing at this level.  Should there be?

Hi Tom, welcome to Moose, etc..

The library entry should just contain artists. This is due to
the way moose stores the library data after scanning.

I could add some other modes, but the server node already gives
you albums, artists, genres, etc, and these are all 'live' data
straight from the server, rather than scanned and possibly out
of date data.

> Next, on the "Cover Chooser" interface, is there a good way to pick an
> album, and then traverse down to add individual tracks to the playlist
> instead of the whole album?

Not yet, but it's coming shortly..

> Finally, what does "Add to Jukebox" do?

Not a great deal.. I need to remove that..

> Can I have Moose automatically start Squeezeslave?

Yes, there's a command-line option which does this. If you create
a shortcut to moose.exe, you can add this to the shortcut, then
everytime you start moose, squeezeslave will start as well.

> Thanks for a great interface... please keep updating!

Shall do, glad you like it..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove