Milhouse;308255 Wrote:
> Most likely, Wunderground will return details of an airport near your
> location no matter what method you choose - this might be beceause
> they're the only stations with forecasts?

Thanks for all the info, very helpful! Yup, the above seems to be the
case. I put in my exact position and I still get back the nearest
airport. It would seem that the other station that I was trying to get
only has the current observations.

It's a shame I can't specify what station I want to use for the current
observation separately from the station used for forecasting. Then
again, I can just look out of the window!

--
elziko