I installed the latest Moose version 0.66, and immediately saw a BIG
improvement in stability, ease of use, speed etc., really great job,
and much faster with the cover art than SC 7.0.. But I'm having the
same problem I had with the earlier versions I tried and abandoned.
Moose can't find moo, wan't to rescan? Every time I start moose on my
xp SP2 Dell desktop, it looks for the moose.moo file in whatever
directory I was last using before I started moose (I don't load it auto
at startup, but from the exe file when I'm ready to use it).

For example, I was ripping a DVD from c:/media/dvd decrypter/etc..., so
the message I got today was moose can't find moo in c:/media/dvd
decrypter/ etc...substitute the path of whatever program I was last
using before starting moose. Am I missing something basic? Why is there
no setting to specify where the moo file is (and always will be on my
machine)? Seems like a rather basic option, and an easy feature to add.

--
Fleury