Hi Pippin
I have been using iPeng quite a bit over the last few weeks. I'm very
impressed with it, especially when searching for music to play.
As has been observed elsewhere the iPod doesn't last much more than
2-3 hours when on and in WiFi mode, so I tend to leave it in
auto-switchoff mode. When I want to choose a different song or check
out a song that is playing from random mode, I switch it back on again.
At the moment this entails waiting 10-15s while a refresh occurs and
iPeng catches up to the correct Now Playing display for the music
actually playing.
My question is, can iPeng detect that a power up has occurred ? If it
can, could it then automatically refresh the Now playing list to bring
it up to date instantly?

--
Lesu