Hi Michael

Yep it goes on.. and on and on.... until you get fed up of it!

I use the CAUTH as I push the new track to Squeezecentre via the web
api, I will look at other methods CLI maybe?  but this one was quick
and worked :)

I will look at the web interface, as it will probably be needed in
later versions.  Though looking initially at some sample code, it
looked like it wasnt possible to make it more complicated ;)

Cheers

PS Forgot to mention there is an example of how to find the CAUTH on my
website with screen captures.

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and tips
and tricks for integrating with Slimserver!