>These values are available from the prefs, too (mix_style, mix_variety,
>mix_filter). Users can change these through the web UI.
It would be nice if these were configurable from a player UI.  I'm still
tinkering with the style and variety to get nice mixes - I'm finding that mixes
vary too much at the moment.  It would be nice to be able to adjust the mix
settings on the fly from a player.  An alternative easier to use player
settings page could perhaps give a list of preset mix styles such as "No
variety" to "nearly random"; each name representing variety and style values.