Blu3IcE;318511 Wrote:
> Okay, here we go...
> I have absolutely no filters... never used them and no idea how to.
> My library ...lets say I have thousands of songs, all validated in
> MIP.
> The response gives me quite a lot tracks per question.
> My MIP setting is style 40 and variety 2. Mix Recipe is set to "none".
> Never touched this.

I found an old rusty PC in the garage last night and have started to
install ubuntu on it, so hopefully I can reproduce the problem and fix
it.

Will take a while though, as I've never used linux before.....

So I have a add/remove programs section that mentions 3rd party
installs, but then there is also this synaptic package manager...
crikey, What no simple download and run setup.exe ?? LOL :s

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips and Spicefly SugarCube
the MIP AutoDJ plugin!