sk33ve;316359 Wrote:
> Yet another update :-)
>
> Tried this again today with all the latest stuff (nightly build of 7.1,
> with KDF's latest Alarm and the latest Dynamic Playlist on Erlands
> site)...
>
> My first attempt seemed to have worked - using Softsqueeze the alarm
> fired and started playing!
>
> However, every subsequent attempt has had the age old problem.  The box
> turns on, shows the first track it plans to play but then just sits
> there and doesn't actually start playing at all :-(
>
> As always, happy to try anything out if anyone has any ideas.  Can
> upload my latest mods too if anyone else wants to try it out, I know a
> few others were interested in this.

Found two problems in your changes:
1. In Plugins::DynamicPlaylist::Plugin in the runPlaylist function:
- You will need to add the following rows before the while statement:

Code:
--------------------

  if(!$playLists) {
        initPlayLists();
  }

--------------------

2. In Plugins::ExtendedAlarm::Plugin in the alarmTrigger method:
- You will have to change:

Code:
--------------------

  &{$customPlaylists{$playlist}}($client);

--------------------

Code:
--------------------

  &{$customPlaylists{$playlist}}($client,$playlist);

--------------------

At the moment you will just have to do these changes in your local
installation. I plan to support integration with the standard alarm
handling in SqueezeCenter in SqueezeCenter 7.2, so I don't like to add
temporary patches like this one to the official Dynamic Playlist
release.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))