pippin;319095 Wrote:
> Apple's servers are down. I haven't managed to get the final firmware,
> yet, too.
>
> Yes. That's what I meant with "does not work" ;-)
> Gimme another day, have to fix some issues with the DnD...
>
> That's the new Software. It's considerably faster than the old one. But
> it's also considerably buggy :-(

Yeah their servers seem to have had a hard day !  Aparently a lot of
people have bricked their phones by loading the 2.0 software and then
being unable to reactivate the phone :(

Good to hear the new software's faster :)   Less good to hear it's
buggy !

When you get yours working, try the "Shazam" application - it 'listens'
to a clip of any music you're playing and identifies it. I haven't
managed to catch it out yet - brilliant !

The rumour you mentioned on your website about iPod touch / iPhone
being a remote controller for iTunes turned out to be true - how does
it feel to have Apple copying you ? ;-)

--
AndyWright