Thanks, Kevin... was afraid it would be a Duet issue.

I was able to see what Execute Script looks like on a squeezebox
receiver with VFD by using Softsqueeze Squeezebox skin... I now see how
it could be set for an individual receiver other than the one that comes
with Duet.

My problem is that, having only Duet receivers, Execute Script executes
the various tiggers when ANY receiver turns on/off, etc., rather than
when a specific receiver does so, which, for the application I had in
mind, is not useful.

Guess my only option at this point is to request that you modify the
plugin (if possible??) to allow specification of the player in the
SqueezeCenter Execute Script Plugin Settings (as you do for Extended
Alarm).  Doable??

--
Jayhawk