Thanks once again for the help and for the info - I was using the
Classic skin and the option to Edit and Reset the menus doesn't seem to
appear there.

Well, I reset the menu and that didn't work - still no iPlayer
categories. Interestingly though, when I try to edit the menu I get the
following message "Error loading file [drive]:\My Music, which refers to
a directory on an external drive where all my music files are stored.
Beneath the error message are 3 options, "New Entry", "New Folder" and
"Import"

bpa;322896 Wrote:
> With old "Listen Again" menus and new iPlayer menus - there seems to be
> errors in both from time to time. I think it is a transition problem
> and the errors seems to be on the BBC - RealAudio URLs are missing from
> some items.
>
> The following text has been copied from the
> Settings/Plugins/AlienBBC/Settings dialogue - I have hoghlighted the
> options - Click the "Reset Menu"

Code:

--
Chautara