> i heard that the AAC is much better that MP3...but im perhaps wrong.

You are entitled to your opinion and what you like.  What I or others
hear does not help you when you are listening to your music on your
system in your room.

At high bit rate I think there is probably little difference between
lossy AAC and lossy MP3. The "quality" will depends on the music type,
the compressor, the player and your ears. Use the one you like and not
what others say you must like.

There is a difference between lossless and lossy and sometime people
talk about AAC when they means AAC lossless.

--
bpa