Hi I have an idea for a plugin that would really benefit me.

I would like a plugin to turn off my headless linux server box from the
squeezebox itself. At the moment I use my pda with pocket putty and
login with my user name and password then issue the command sudo
shutdown -P +0 (to turn off instantly use 0) then enter my password
again, thats it. However its a bit clunky using a stylus and pda
keyboard. A simple menu item in extras to issue the commands to the
remote server would be a lot easier.

Anyone interested and have the ability to do this for me? It would be
most appreciated!

--
Ashy72