I'll have here a similar problem with the installation. But I think my
problem is the 64Bit-Version of FreeNAS...

Maybe this is also the problem of the other guys...

Just for an example, if I try to run seral comands 'by hand'

freenas:/usr/local/bin# ./perl
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 not found
Abort
freenas:/usr/local/bin# ./alac
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 not found
Abort
freenas:/usr/local/bin# ./lame
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 not found
Abort
freenas:/usr/local/bin# ./flac
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 not found
Abort
freenas:/usr/local/bin# ./mac
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 not found
Abort

etc... This was done with FreeNAS 0.7 (rev 3513) and SlimNAS 1.0.1.
SlimNAS 1.1.1 also didn't work.

>From a previous SlimNAS-Installation I know that this works like a
charm! And I'd like THANK YOU for your hard work, Michael!

I'm looking forward to see a 64Bit Version of SlimNAS ;-)

Regards,

harryd

--
harryd71